- 1/2 self rising flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 1/2 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 cup rolled old fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with Canola Oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sukrin Gold brown sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp Pillsbury sugar free chocolate-frosting or sugar free chocolate chips melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine flour, vanilla extract, & Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for about 3-4 times, until it’s a pliable dough.
- Spread dough out on a parchment-lined cooking sheet and roll dough until it’s about 1/4″ thick. Cook pizza crust in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let crust cool for 5 minutes. Using a butter knife spread 3 Tbsp marshmallow fluff over cooled crust.
- In a small bowl combine, brown sugar substitute, butter, cinnamon and oats. Using a fork stir until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble over the top of marshmallow fluff.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwaveable bowl, melt sugar free frosting in microwave for 20 seconds. Drizzle over cooled pizza.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Servings: 6 servings / 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice.
If you use a different brand of ingredients that aren’t listed in recipe the point values may vary.