- 1/2 c. Gold medal self-rising flour
- 1/2 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- 14 g Lily’s no sugar added dark chocolate chips or any sugar free chocolate chips
- splash of skim milk.
1. Preheat oven to 425.
Combine flour and Greek yogurt.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for 2-3 minutes, until it’s a pliable dough.
3. Spread the 1/2 dough out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, until it’s about 1/4″ thick, spread 10-15 Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips fold over the dough & pinch sides to close up the holes.
4. Brush tops of the dough with egg wash (egg beaten with 1tsp water)
5. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden.
For icing: In a microwaveable bowl add 30-40 Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips with a dash of skim milk to thin it out. Microwave for 45 seconds until chocolate is melted and runny. Pour over turnovers. Add sprinkles.
Servings: Makes 2 turnovers/ Two for 7 Freestyle SmartPoints® or 1 turnover for 4 Freestyle SmartPoints®
Note: If you use any other brands other than listed on the recipe, the point value may vary. Please double check points on the ww application.