Use promo code PD10 to save 10% on your order at Devotion Nutrition
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla or lemon extract (I use lemon)
- 4 Tbsp fat free cool whip
- 12 grams Lucky Charms marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl combine protein powder, baking powder.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix in egg, unsweetened applesauce, extract and water until well blended.
3. Place 6 cupcake foil liners into a muffin tin. Pour batter into each liner (about 1/2 full).
4. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5-10 min.
6. Evenly spread 4 Tbsp of fat free cool whip on top of the cooled cupcakes.
7. Add 2.5 grams of Lucky Charms marshmallows onto each cupcake
Servings: Makes 6 regular size cupcakes/ 1 Freestyle smart points each