- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 scoop @questnutrition quest peanut butter protein powder or one single serving packet. Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 2-4 Tbsp water.
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp Swerve/Stevia/Splenda or sugar substitute (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and whip with a fork to get the batter nice and fluffy.
The batter should be on the thinner side. But not toot thin. (Too much water will make the batter over flow.)
- Spray the waffle iron with non stick cooking spray. (I have the Hamilton Beach waffle iron that I absolutely love. You can purchase it on the products page of my blog).
- Pour batter into waffle iron.
Servings: 1 waffle for 1 Freestyle SmartPoints®
- I added 1 @alyssascookies for 1 smart point, 4 tbsp fat free Reddi Whip and 1/4 cup Mrs Butterworth’s sugar free syrup .