- Deep grids allow the batter to go up to 50% of the height of the grids only, leaving room for the waffle to rise while baking
- Excess batter flows into the extra-deep overflow channels
- The indicator light lets you know when it’s ready for batter
- Use the pre-measured scoop for the perfect amount of batter
- For soft, tender waffles, cook for about 5 to 6 minutes
- For crisp, breakable waffles, cook for about 6 to 7 minutes
- Most waffles are done in about 6 minutes. Some of the recipes (which are made from scratch) may take a little longer. Check for doneness at about 6 minutes. A good indicator that the waffle is done is when the steaming stops.