This Omelette Waffle is low in carbs, low in points and makes for quick & easy breakfast!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz light cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite 3 cheese blend, 1 oz. is 2 points)
- 3 slices pre cooked Hormel black label bacon slices or diced ham slices. (I use Hormel black label bacon slices from Sam’s club, 3 slices for 2 points)
- Diced yellow onion, spinach, or any veggies of you choice
- Salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine, eggs, salt, pepper and whisk eggs until blended.
- Stir in cheese, bacon or ham, and veggies of your choice.
- Spray a waffle iron with non stick cooking spray and pour batter into preheated waffle iron.
- Top with fat free sour cream and hot sauce or salsa.
Servings: Makes 1 large omelette waffle / 4 Freestyle smart points per waffle.