- 1 1/2 ounce McCormick’s stroganoff dry mix
- 1 cup water
- 10 1/2 ounce Campbell’s beef consumme soup
- 10 1/2 ounce Campbell’s golden mushroom soup
- 12 ounces no yolk egg noodles.
- 1 pound raw lean beef stew steak.
- 2 Tbsp fat free half and half cream.
- 1 cup fat free sour cream or non-fat plain yogurt ( I use fat free sour cream)
- Combine steak, soups, stroganoff dry mix and 1 can of water to the crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Add sour cream and half and half 20 min before eating.
- Cook egg yolk noodles as directed. Pour meat mix over noodles.
Servings: Makes 8 servings. 1 1/4 cup is 8 Freestyle SmartPoints®