Looking for a great summer salad to take to a summer party or Fathers Day gathering?!
This fruit salad is crowd pleaser and for only Zero Freestyle smart points per cup-you can’t go wrong taking this to your next family party!
- 1 (20 oz) can of sliced peaches (no sugar added) undrained
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits (no sugar added) undrained
- 1 (1 oz) small box instant sugar free dry vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups red grapes
- 12 strawberries, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen,thawed blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen,thawed raspberries
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peaches, pineapple and juices with box of dry pudding mix.
- Mix well until juices and pudding have been incorporated.
- Fold in strawberries, grapes, mango, and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 (1 cup) servings
1-2 PersonalPoints per serving