My kids have no school today so we spent the morning in the kitchen making some 1 point Coconut Biscotti Brownie Batter mini donuts 🍩 I can tell you that my kids could not get enough of them. We ended up having to make 2 batches!
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder (or one sample packet) or you can use 1/4 cup of another protein powder that is specifically made for baking
- 1 Devotion flex flavors of coconut biscotti or 1/2 tsp coconut extract
You can get a 10% discount off your order today by using the promo code PD10
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup warm or hot water
- 1 Tbsp @pillsbury sugar free chocolate frosting (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- (I made a batch with cold water and one with warm or hot water and I found that the batter with the warm or hot water had a smooth texture when I poured them into a lightly greased donut pan.)
- Pour batter into a lightly greased silicone mini donut pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbsp sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 15 seconds to melt the frosting and then spread evenly on top of donuts.
- Add sprinkles.
Makes 5 mini donuts/ 1 Freestyle Smartpoint EACH.
*Points may vary if you use another brand of protein powder