Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- 1 sample packet or 1/4 cup of Devotion brownie batter protein powder
Use code PD10 to get 10 % off your order
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp caramel or vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
- 8 Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp Stevia or any other sugar substitute
- 1 egg white
- In a small mixing bowl combine protein powder, baking powder,and sugar substitute. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- In another small bowl using wire whisk, mix together egg, water, yogurt and extract. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips or any sugar free chocolate chips
- Spray a microwaveable small bowl ( I used IKEA small bowl or mug with non stick cooking spray. and pour batter into the lightly greased bowl or mug, and cook for 90 seconds in the microwave.
Servings: 1 mug cake for 2 Freestyle Smartpoints
Add toppings: I added 3 tbsp fat free reddi whip and dash of cinnamon on top