A Panera Fuji Apple Salad without having to leave your home!
- 2 cups mixed greens ( I use romaine and spring mix)
- 1 Tbsp Panera® Fuji Apple Dressing
- 1/2oz (about 3) apple chips
- 4 oz. cooked skinless, boneless chicken tenders, diced ( I use Tyson’s precooked chicken tender)
- 1/2 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 tsp honey roasted pecans pieces
- In a skillet, sprayed with non stick cooking spray, cook chicken tenders on medium heat.
- Cook on both sides for 4 minutes each. If you are using the precook tenders, you will only need to cook them for 1-2 minutes on both sides.
- Cut into pieces and set aside.
- On a plate arrange mixed greens, sliced onions, and chicken. Sprinkle pecans, cheese crumbles, and apple chips on top.
- Drizzle on 1 Tbsp of fuji apple dressing.
Serving: Makes one serving/ 6 Freestyle smart points per serving