- 1 lb ground turkey ( I use 99% fat free Jennie-o ground turkey. However, you can use 93% fat freee ground turkey for 3 additional points per serving.)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp taco seasoning + 2 Tbsp water ( I use Dak’s salt free Taco Knight)
- 1 (8oz) can red or green enchilada sauce
- 2 Cut Da Carb wraps or any low point tortillas or wraps
- 1/2 cup lite cheese ( I use the lite 3 cheese blend from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 (10 oz) can traditional fat free refried beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a medium skillet with non stick cooking spray, brown ground turkey with onion.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water, refried beans & 1/2 can enchilada sauce. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated and remove from heat.
- Spray the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, place 1 wrap at the bottom of dish, add 1/2 of the taco mixture and then layer with another tortilla and repeat.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of lasagna and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 miinutes or until bubbly.
Top with your favorite toppings: shredded lettuce, non fat Greek yogurt or fat free sour cream, Tostitos cheese dip, tomatoes, cheese or sliced avocados.
Servings: Makes 4 servings/ 3 Freestyle smart points per servings
Notes: Get FREE-SHIPPING and 10% off your order of these Salt Free, All Natural Dak’s spices using promo code WWpounddropper.
Click here to purchase them online through Dak’s website.