- 1 Tbsp light butter (I use land o lakes light butter to make the pancake buttery/crispy on the bottom)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop or 1 sample packet of angel food cake Devotion protein powder or any protein powder.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp almond or vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup Swerve or sugar substitute.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (400 degrees F in convection ovens). In a medium cast iron skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat and set aside. ( make sure the butter is evenly coated around the pan, to ensure the pancake doesn’t stick to the bottom or sides.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, vanilla and natural sweetener.
- Blend for about 1 minute or until foamy. Pour the batter into the skillet. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown.
Servings: Makes a large pancake and can serve up to 3 people for 4 Freestyle Smartpoints for entire pancake.
I added 3 tbsp Mrs Butterworth’s sugar free syrup and 1 tbsp swerve confectioners powder sugar and fat free Reddi Whip all for 0 points.
You can also save 10% on your @devotionnutrition protein powder order with promo code PD10 by using that code on their website.
Sunday 3rd of January 2021
Made today for Sunday breakfast- absolutely perfect!
Sunday 2nd of February 2020
This recipe look delicious!! I’m a big pancake fan and this is a fun way to enjoy them!