- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Quest Protein Powder (any flavor) or one sample packet Quest Variety Protein Powder Packs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 28 g Lily’s dark chocolate no sugar added chocolate chips, or any no sugar added chocolate chips Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine almond milk, applesauce, egg and vanilla. Stir together until smooth. Stir in the uncooked old-fashioned oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Then add Quest Protein Powder, chocolate chips, mix until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonful’s onto lined with parchment cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cookies from pan to cool on wire racks.