- 20 oz- 99% fat free ground turkey (or you can also use diced skinless, boneless chicken tenders)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup cashews, roasted, chopped
- 1 head of iceberg or butter lettuce
- 6 green onion (diced)
- 1 tsp salt free Daks Asian Zing seasoning (optional)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- In a large skillet pan, sprayed pan with non stick cooking spray, combine ground turkey, onion, Asian Zing seasoning, garlic, and ginger. Mix well and cook on medium-high heat until ground turkey is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine lime juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and sriracha sauce.
- Place carrots, cilantro and cashews in a large bowl. Add turkey mixture and drizzle sauce over the top. Toss until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve inside leaves of iceberg or butter lettuce.
Servings: Makes 8 lettuce wraps (1/3 cup mixture) per wrap / 3 lettuce wraps for 3 Freestyle smart points
I recently discovered Daks Spices. I love the fact that they are salt free, all natural, preservative free, and MSG free. They have all different flavors.
I’ve tried 3 different ones so far and all of them have been fantastic!
You can them online by clicking here. And you can get free shipping and 10% off your order by using promo code WWpounddropper.