- 12 Extra Large cocktail shrimp (I use frozen pre-peeled and cooked, and I thaw them out and remove tails)2
- 2 Tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow plate mix together the panko bread crumbs, coconut flakes, and salt.
- In another shallow bowl add egg. Beat egg with wire whisk.
- Dip shrimp (thawed, no tail on) into egg mixture. Then coat shrimp in panko/coconut mixture.
- Places the coated shrimp onto a lined with parchment paper baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until they are crispy. (or you can cook them in an air fryer at 390 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until crispy (checking them half way in between) I use my Simple Living air fryer.)
This is what they look like before going into the air fryer. I use the 4 inch baking dish that came with my air fryer.
Servings: Makes 12 Shrimp / 6 shrimp for 3 Freestyle smart points