- 4 ( 4 oz.)boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 slices hormel black label bacon
- 3 oz lite cream cheese.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp diced canned jalapeños
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s lite cheese blend or lite cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the chicken breasts) into a food processor. Blend well.
- Add a spoon full of cheese mixture to the center of the chicken breast and fold chicken breasts in half. Place a toothpick to hold the sides up.
- Place stuffed chicken onto a lined with parchment paper cookie sheet.
- Cook for 35-40 min.
Servings: Makes 4 stuffed chicken breasts
GREEN: 5 SmartPoint per chicken breast
BLUE: 4 SmartPoints per chicken breast
PURPLE: 4 SmartPoints per chicken breast