- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans. drained and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place garlic cloves on a foiled lined cookie sheet.
- Cook garlic cloves for 30-35 min until they are nice and roasted.
- Drain and Rinse Garbanzo beans and place then into the bowl of a food processor, with roasted garlic cloves, lemon juice, salt, tahini /sun dried tomatoes and greek yogurt. Blend until the mixture is smooth, with the processor running, drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture is all incorporated.
- Serve with sliced red peppers, pita chips, or low point crackers.
Servings: Makes 8 (1/4 cup) servings
GREEN: Smartpoints per serving
BLUE: 2 SmartPoints per serving
PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints per serving