Pound Dropper Cheesecake T-Shirts
I can’t believe how much has happened this past year. In just a few weeks I will be celebrating one year since I hit my lifetime status (which means I met my goal weight on WW, formerly known as Weight Watchers), started this food blog and wrote my recipe ebook. I’m incredibly grateful for each one of you-for the amazing support you’ve shown-as I’ve pursued my dream of creating low point recipes on this blog to help others succeed in their wellness journey!
It’s no surprise that it’s become my most popular recipe-therefore-I knew I needed to create this T-shirt.
These “Cardio, Messy Buns, & Pound Dropper Cheesecake” T-shirts are NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Click HERE to get yours today -they are available in all sorts of colors & shirt designs ( tanks, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts ect.) Only available for a LIMITED TIME (until the end of this month).
Premium Unisex Tee-Berry
V-Neck Unisex Tee- Midnight Navy
Woman’s Slouchy Tank-True Royal Triblend
Premium Unisex Tee-Indigo
Premium Long Sleeve Tee-Dark Heather Gray
Unisex Tank Top-Royal Blue
Premium Unisex Triblend- Charcoal
You can click HERE to see the other colors and styles of these shirts.
Here’s the recipe for the FAN FAVORITE LEMON CHEESECAKE
- 3 large eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups* nonfat plain Greek yogurt ( I recommend using Chobani or Fage)
- 1 small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake, lemon, or vanilla pudding.
- 3 Tbsp zero point white granulated sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, lemon juice, sugar substitute.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan.I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It's recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- It is best to mix the ingredients by hand using a hand whisk. That way the yogurt stays nice and thick.
- I recommend using a thick non fat Greek yogurt such as: Chobani or Fage. There is a big difference in how the cheesecake sets when you use a thicker yogurt. *You may use up to 5 cups for thicker slices.
Makes 8 servings
1-3 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
Smartpoints: GREEN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints per serving if using 3 whole eggs BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
The point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.