Pound Dropper Cheesecake T-Shirts
I can’t believe how much has happened this past year. In just a few weeks I will be celebrating one year since I hit my lifetime status (which means I met my goal weight on WW, formerly known as Weight Watchers), started this food blog and wrote my recipe ebook. I’m incredibly grateful for each one of you-for the amazing support you’ve shown-as I’ve pursued my dream of creating low point recipes on this blog to help others succeed in their wellness journey!
It’s no surprise that it’s become my most popular recipe-therefore-I knew I needed to create this T-shirt.
These “Cardio, Messy Buns, & Pound Dropper Cheesecake” T-shirts are NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Click HERE to get yours today -they are available in all sorts of colors & shirt designs ( tanks, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts ect.) Only available for a LIMITED TIME (until the end of this month).
Premium Unisex Tee-Berry
V-Neck Unisex Tee- Midnight Navy
Woman’s Slouchy Tank-True Royal Triblend
Premium Unisex Tee-Indigo
Premium Long Sleeve Tee-Dark Heather Gray
Unisex Tank Top-Royal Blue
Premium Unisex Triblend- Charcoal
You can click HERE to see the other colors and styles of these shirts.
Here’s the recipe for the FAN FAVORITE LEMON CHEESECAKE
- 3 large eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt yogurt ( I recommend using Chobani or Fage)
- 1 small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake, lemon, or vanilla pudding.
- 3 Tbsp zero point white granulated sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, lemon juice, sugar substitute.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan.I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator
Servings: Makes 8 servings
GREEN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints per serving if using 3 whole eggs
BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It's recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in.
- The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- It is best to mix the ingredients by hand using a hand whisk. That way the yogurt stays nice and thick.
- I recommend using a thick non fat Greek yogurt such as: Chobani or Fage. There is a big difference in how the cheesecake sets when you use a thicker yogurt.
- You can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar free pudding mix. That substitution would increase the point value by 2 SmartPoints per serving.
- If you make 8 slices each slice is technically 1/2 Smartpoint on the BLUE and PURPLE plan. The WW app will at times round it up to 1 SmartPoint and other times the app will round it down to Zero Smartpoint. You can chose to track the points how you see fit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
The point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.