- 5 (3 oz) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt or plain non fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 3 tbsp Italian style bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, cheese, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts on a lined with parchment paper cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture on top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of chicken breasts.
- Cook for 25-28 min.
Servings: Makes 5 servings/ 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per serving.