- 1 cup self rising flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 1 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt.
- egg wash (1 tsp water mixed with a beaten egg)
- 1 tbsp of any sugar substitute or sugar free syrup ( I use caramel pecan ChocZero‘s syrup)
- 28 grams Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips or Hersey’s sugar free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add yogurt first, followed by the self rising flour and Stevia. Use a rubber spatula to mix together. It will be crumbly at first which is totally normal.
2. Flour your hands and work surface and begin kneading. I knead my dough in the bowl because its less messy. Knead until you can easily form a ball, about 10 turns.
3. Cut the dough into 5 sections. Roll each section of dough into a long rope about 1/2-3/4″ in diameter. Pinch the two ends together to form a donut shape.
4. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie tray. Using a basting brush lightly spread the egg wash over the donuts. Bake at 450 for 15-18 min until golden brown. I like to broil them at the very end last 1-2 min.
5.Let them cool for 5 minutes.
Using a microwaveable bowl add 28g (I use a food scale to weigh) Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips with 1 tbsp skim milk and microwave for 50 seconds (the milk helps thin the melted chocolate chips and makes it easier to dip the donut into).
6. Add sprinkles
💥if you don’t have Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips or you can use Hershey’s sugar free chocolate chips or even 2 tbsp of regular milk chocolate chips for an 1 additional point for each donut.
Servings: Made 5 donuts/ 3 Freestyle SmartPoints®
Note:If you use any brands other than listed on the recipe the points may vary. Double check points in the WW app