These Protein Bites are outrageously delicious! A high-protein no-sugar-added snack made with oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, no sugar added dark chocolate chips, and coconut.
Makes 22 protein bites
These delicious protein bites are packed with protein and help keep you full and satisfied. They are prefect for on the go, snacks, or even dessert.
Check out these other great snack or treat ideas:
What ingredients do I need to make these protein bites?
- Old fashioned 100% whole grain oats-I don’t recommend using quick oats. They don’t have the same texture like the old fashioned oats do.
- Protein powder- I like to use Devotion Protein Powder– The Angel Food Cake Devotion Protein Powder
- Low point peanut butter
- Almond or vanilla extract
- Lily’s (no sugar added) Dark Chocolate Chip )
- Unsweetened coconut (optional, points are the same with or without it)
- Unsweetened almond milk
What other ingredients can I add to these protein bites?
- Lily’s No Sugar Added Chocolate Chips or Lakanto sugar free chocolate chips
- Ground Flaxseed
- Chia Seeds
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Mini M&M’s
What low point peanut or nut butter do you recommend?
Well, my two favorite whipped peanut butters Jif Whips and Peter Pan 1/3 less fat whipped have both been discontinued-but I have since found a few other brands that I LOVE!
This Better’n Peanut Butter Peanut Butter is only 100 calories, 3 smartpoints for 2 Tablespoons, 4 grams of protein, and is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Palm Oil Free, and Kosher.
You can find it online on Amazon HERE.
What kind of Protein Powder do you recommend?
I use like to use Angel Food Cake Devotion Nutrition Protein Powder. It’s 1 WW point per scoop, 0 sugar, and low carb.
You can get 10% off your order using promo code PD10.
If you would like to order this protein then:
Click HERE to order
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned 100% whole grain oats
- 1 scoop Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 Tbsp Better’n Peanut Butter Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 14 grams Lily’s (no sugar added) Dark Chocolate Chip )
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut (optional, points are the same with or without it)
- 2-4 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a mixing bowl combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon. Stir in peanut butter, honey and almond extract.
- Add chocolate chips. Mixture should be a little sticky but also be able to crumble.
- Little by little add in almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, using hands scoop a ball together and mold into a ball.
Servings: Makes 22 protein bites
GREEN: 2 SmartPoints for 1 protein bite or 3 bites for 7 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 protein bite or 3 bites for 7 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 protein bite or 3 bites for 5 SmartPoints
- Store in a airtight container for up to a week in the refrigerator or for up to a month in the freezer.
- If the protein balls are a little dry, add in more liquid but not too much where it won’t hold it’s shape.