- 3 oz grilled boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- dash of garlic powder
- 1/2 bunch of scallions
- In a large skillet sauté the diced cook chicken in 1 tsp sesame oil.
- On the other side of the pan, scramble one egg and mix together.
- Add riced cauliflower, corn, peas, red peppers, garlic and soy sauce.
- Cook on low/med until all juices are absorbed.
- Add scallions and serve.
Servings: Makes 1 large serving for 1 Freestyle SmartPoint®